Fuel Poverty Services Administrator
We are looking for an experience administrator to assist the Advice Services Manager with the development of the Service’s fuel poverty projects including the provision of a full range of administrative support.
• To provide a full range of administrative support for our fuel poverty work including the accurate inputting of data and scanning documents onto the Service’s case management system
• To manage referrals into the Service in a timely and efficient manner and to assess the requirements of clients and take appropriate action. This will include making appointments in appropriate cases and forwarding information to advice staff.
• To assist with publicity and promotion of our fuel poverty services, including the timely dissemination of publicity materials to specifically targeted areas, relevant groups or venues;
• To assist with the arrangements and promotion of any events or venue including attendance on the Rural Information Centre outreach vehicle as required
• To liaise with partner agencies to facilitate the effective running of our fuel poverty projects as required.
• To undertake any other reasonable and necessary tasks and work flexibly to support the advisors with their casework and the overall operation of our fuel poverty services.
• To attend in-house training and external training courses as agreed with the Supervisor/Manager.
• To co-operate with other members of staff in the smooth and effective running of the Service.
• To represent the Service at meetings as appropriate.
• To perform any other duties as appropriate
3pm 29th March 2019
Monday - Thursday (hours by arrangement)
See Job description
Community Law Service is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, disability, religious belief, marital status, colour, race or ethnic origins, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
How to apply
To apply for jobs please click here to download an application form (Word document) and then e-mail us at Jobs@communitylawservice.org.uk or post it to us at 49-53 Hazelwood Road, Northampton NN1 1LG.
Normally, we will contact you within 15 working days of the published closing date if you have been shortlisted. If you do not hear from us within this period, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.